December 21, 2007

I'm back, for now.

A few things. First, I'd like any one reading to please pray for Maggie McGurk. The young daughter of a few friends of my parents is sick with leukemia. Not only that but the family is also busy taking care of a newborn, Francis, who is actually traveling between families asked to help take care of him. We were taking care of him until just a few days ago but since we're leaving for Texas this Christmas we relinquish responsibility.

Second, it would seem that I'm back from school. Actually, I been back for about a week now, I've just been very busy, for a very long time. Now that I'm back however, you might see some activity here and maybe on my site (I know) as well. We'll see. I have modest plans.

That's it, it seems. I had something else, but I cannot seem to remember it... I give a more complete update later if I have the time.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary Wood said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:16 PM, December 30, 2007  
Blogger Gary Wood said...

I just prayed for Maggie. May God bless her and you.

5:21 PM, December 30, 2007  
Blogger Andrew Stine said...

Thanks and God Bless.

1:23 PM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home