June 18, 2006

Scary

That was kind of scary. My younger brother just admitted that he was drunk on vodka. He's still drunk as I'm writing this. He impulsively just struck my younger brother really hard. I had to lock him out of the room. Now he's begging me not to tell dad. This won't go over well. My family has a history of alchoholsim. My grandfather whom I've never met had a huge problem with this before he died. My dad has always worried that my brother reminded him of his dad. I'm a little worried here. Just a little.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Is this the one that's coming to Christendom? If so, keep him away from the Greg's guys.

10:37 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Ibid said...

Maybe he learned his lesson. Maybe he'll never do it again.

10:57 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Stine said...

It's my brother, he's going to West Point. It's kind of funny actually: the reason he did was to intellectualize being drunk and to be able to annalize the loss of the power of reason. His methodology was surprisingly scientific.

Oh and he learned his lesson.

God Bless.

11:38 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Andrew, I want to meet your family. They sound like fun.

9:02 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Stine said...

Who wouldn't?

1:41 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home